|The user on this page is a Bungiepedia Administrator, for a list of Bungiepedia 'Administrators' click here.|
|The user on this page is a Bungie.net Forum Ninja, for details on 'Ninjas' and for an official FAQ click here.|
|Current Title||Forum Ninja|
- Name: Scott
- Undergrad: Chemistry
- Medical School: Medical Doctor
- Residency: Emergency Medicine
- Real Job: Emergency Physician, worked as a firefighter/paramedic for 6 years before starting medical school.
- Dreams and aspirations: Pay back his monstrous student loans. Once all that is done learn how to sail, buy a sail boat, and then sail all of the great lakes.
- Favorite use of the number 7: On the front of whiskey bottles.
Bobcast’s favorite games are the Halo series, Resident Evil series, Borderlands, and select Final Fantasies.Bobcast’s dream date would be to take out his woman sailing in the Great Lakes. Once on shore they would hop a ride in a red Mustang and drive to an authentic Italian Bistro. Once they got to the restaurant he would order pasta with a homemade red sauce and drink a fine chanti. After dinner we would go out for some partying where bobcast would drink Johnny Walker Gold Label Whiskey.
Bobcast joined Bungie.net as bobcast24ida on 7/22/2007. Bobcast had to start a new because he was unable to link his GT to his original Bungie.net account. His new account is known simply as Bobcast.Bobcast can be found on Bungie.net almost every day. Bobcast spends most of his time in the groups Thee Warriors, The Septagon, the Optimatch, and Flood forums. Bobcast likes to aggressively get a hold of medical advice threads in the Flood. This is because the advice given in these threads is almost always incorrect.
Bobcast banned himself once.
- O-3 US Army Reserves AMEDD APMC
- Is an eagle scout.
- Loves to run.
- CiaranLuke thought bobcast was a “Mystery being whose name often appears across the Bungie and Bungiepedia servers. Forum members maintain this he/she/it is simply an alternate of the Soul.” This in fact is incorrect.
- Is a Doctor as of May, 30th, 2010.
- bobcast played in every game during both rounds of Obi Wan Stevobi's 77,777 recon contest, including a 16 hour marathon session of Big Team Battle.
- Ask Your Ninja
- Average Joes
- Brothers In Christ
- Halo 3 in The Work PLace
- Mythic Members (Group)
- Spartain Ken 15 Fanclub
- The Backdrop
- The Intel Agency
- The WorkPLace
- Thee Warriors (The Warriors)